Under the "Environmental Vision 2020," Asahi Group will take the initiative to strive forward.
Asahi Group is proceeding with initiatives designed for specific activities under the Basic Environmental Principles, which stipulate the behavior guidelines for all Group employees regarding the environment, as well as the "Environmental Vision 2020," which was formulated in March 2010 in order to strengthen the environmental preservation activities for the entire Asahi Group.
"Environmental Vision 2020" positions "Building a Low Carbon Society," "Building a Recycling-Based Society," "Conserving Biodiversity," and "Spreading Awareness of the Gift of Nature" as the four themes that serve as the pillar, and Asahi Group is actively taking initiatives on environmental issues to aim for the realization of a sustainable society.
- Climate change/global warming
- Depletion of resources (concern over difficulties in acquiring resources)
- Loss of the ecosystem services, etc.
- Climate Change
- Promotion of initiatives at each business site to reduce CO2 emissions
- Promote the use of natural energy
- Recycling-Based Society
- Promotion of initiatives to recycle 100% of waste materials
- Reduce environmental impact from packaging, etc.