Overview of Timely Disclosure System
1. Collection of Information
The Asahi Group adopts a principle of timely disclosure of information about our Company to our investors. We adhere to our internal regulations (the Asahi Group Information Management Regulations and Rules for the Prevention of Insider Trading) when carrying out information disclosure according to the following.
- Collection and management of information will be carried out by the officer in charge of legal affairs or the Legal Section. In addition to the proper management of internal information, the officer in charge of legal affairs or the Legal Section is to inform either the Information Disclosure Committee or the Compliance Committee without delay for any issues pertaining to timely disclosure.
- The Corporate Communications Section, under the direction of an officer appointed by the president or the Head of the section, who is the person responsible for information handling, will be in charge of the timely disclosure of company information as required by the stock exchange, such as important facts about our Company.
2. Information Disclosure Procedure
- The Legal Section will lead in making the basic assessment as to whether any information collected from the sections in our Company and our Group companies by the officer in charge of legal affairs or the Legal Section is an item for timely disclosure.
Of these, the Information Disclosure Committee (secretariat: Corporate Communications Section) will study beforehand the need for timely disclosure, the contents and methods for disclosure, as well as other media response for all external events and financial information, excluding decisions and crisis management, by analyze their contents and referring to the Rules on Timely Disclosure.
For crisis management within external events, the Compliance Committee (secretariat: Legal Section) will study and decide on the response, including the need for timely disclosure, the contents and methods for disclosure, as well as other media response, after analyzing the respective crisis information.
- For the process stated in (1) above, the proceedings and discussion of the Information Disclosure Committee is to be reported to the president for any information assessed by the Information Disclosure Committee to be specially important items.
3. Timely Disclosure to the Stock Exchange
For facts that have been deemed to need timely disclosure, the person responsible for handling information must disclose the facts without delay after the occurrence.