- Group Policies / Corporate Governance
- Asahi Group Intellectual Property Principles
Asahi Group Intellectual Property Principles
- Each Asahi Group Company shall appropriately examine and handle IP risks in accordance with the laws and regulations of each country and region.
- In the event of occurrence of an emergency in connection with IP at any Asahi Group Company, such company shall report to the Business Management Section of AGH and take appropriate measures to prevent the recurrence of such emergency.
- Each Asahi Group Company shall promote the creation of IP.
- Each Asahi Group Company shall protect IP.
- Each Asahi Group Company shall utilize IP.