Established on August 1, 2011
Amended on December 1, 2017
Amended on January 1, 2022
Amended on April 1, 2022
The “Asahi Group” collectively refers to Asahi Group Japan, Ltd., and its subsidiaries within Japan (such as Asahi Breweries, Ltd., Asahi Soft Drinks Co., Ltd., Calpis Co., Ltd., Asahi Group Foods, Ltd., Asahi Food Create, Ltd., and Enoteca Co., Ltd.) as well as Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd., Asahi Quality & Innovations, Ltd., Asahi Biocycle Co., Ltd., Asahi Group Arts Foundation and Asahi Group Foundation, and each entity making up the Asahi Group is referred to as an “Asahi Group Company” (excluding Asahi Logi Ltd.).
1. Notes for Use
In the case of any post which falls or may fall under the following on any social media account operated and managed by an Asahi Group Company (the “Asahi Group Social Media”), the Asahi Group may delete such post even if the post is the customers’ comment, photo, video, link or other content:
- Any information unrelated to the business activities of the Asahi Group;
- Any slanderous or defamatory information or any information infringing upon the rights of any third party;
- Any information containing any personal information;
- Any illegal information or information containing obscenity;
- Unauthorized uploading of software whose rights are protected;
- Uploading of files containing computer viruses;
- Any information in which a signature or legal representation which was previously attached thereto has been deleted;
- Any information whose author’s name is disguised;
- Any information regarding political or religious advertisements, promotions or solicitations;
- Any information in violation of the idea of moderate drinking; or
- Any other information which the Asahi Group Company finds inappropriate for the operation of the Asahi Group Social Media.
The Asahi Group cannot respond to the system status or other technical questions with respect to each social media platform providing services, functions or usage methods of apps provided by any third party.
2. Customer’s Obligations and Responsibilities
Customers shall use each page of the Asahi Group Social Media at their own responsibility, use the information obtained by using such page at their own discretion and responsibility and bear any responsibilities, damages, etc., arising out of the use of such information.
The Asahi Group shall be exempted from any responsibility for any acts performed by customers on each page of the Asahi Group Social Media.
3. Moderate Drinking
The Asahi Group considers promoting moderate drinking as its social responsibility and requests customers also on each page of the Asahi Group Social Media to comply with moderate drinking.
- If the person who posted a comment is less than 20 years old or if the person whose photo is posted is less than 20 years old (or appears to be less than 20 years old);
- If the post recommends drinking alcohol by those who are less than 20 years old;
- If the post recommends excessive alcohol intake or irresponsible drinking;
- If the post recommends drinking while driving or operating other machinery, or otherwise when concentration is required, or drinking immediately after various exercises;
- If the post recommends drinking during pregnancy or the lactation period; or
- If the Asahi Group otherwise finds it inappropriate for the operation of the Asahi Group Social Media.