Asahi Group Basic Procurement Policies
(1)Placing first priority on food safety and securing good quality
- We will place our first priority on food safety and promote procurement activities ensuring to offer products and services at an optimum price that reassures our customers.
(2)Ensuring thorough compliance
- We will comply with all relevant laws and regulations as well as social norms, and act in accordance with high ethical standards.
- We will in no way request the Suppliers to provide any entertainment or gifts or force the Suppliers to make donations, and we will not receive any reward or gifts from the Suppliers.
- We will engage in procurement activities friendly to the global environment and the local communities together with the Suppliers.
(4)Fair and just transactions
- We will provide fair and just opportunities to the Suppliers both at home and abroad, regardless of the scale of a company.
- We will select and determine the Suppliers by comprehensively evaluating not only quality, price, delivery date, and stable supply but also technological capabilities, attitudes to compliance, environmental consciousness, and other factors.
(5)Keeping information security
- We will appropriately manage information and technologies provided in procurement activities, and limit discloses within our group.
CSR Principles for Asahi Group Suppliers
- Business partners should ensure that their working environments are safe and sanitary.
- Business partners should eliminate forced labor as well as discrimination.
- Business partners should abolish child labor effectively.
- Business partners should promote reduction of the use of natural resources, and conservation of energy and water.
- Business partners should promote waste reduction and recycling.
- Business partners should promote the development and spread of environmentally friendly technology.
(3)Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- Business partners should comply with all relevant laws and regulations as well as social norms.
- Business partners should comply with regulations relating to matters such as entertainment or gifts, and should work against corruption including bribery.
- Business partners should maintain full confidentiality of trade information and technology.