Asahi Group Intellectual Property Principles
- Each Asahi Group Company shall appropriately examine and handle IP risks in accordance with the laws and regulations of each country and region.
- In the event of occurrence of an emergency in connection with IP at any Asahi Group Company, such company shall report to the Business Management Section of AGH and take appropriate measures to prevent the recurrence of such emergency.
- Each Asahi Group Company shall promote the creation of IP.
- Each Asahi Group Company shall protect IP.
- Each Asahi Group Company shall utilize IP.
Asahi Group Internal Audit Principles Asahi Group Anti-Bribery Principles Asahi Group Quality Principles Asahi Group Intellectual Property Principles Asahi Group Environmental Principles Asahi Group Responsible Drinking Principles Asahi Group Human Rights Principles Key Human Resources Principles Asahi Group Basic Procurement Policies Asahi Group’s Tax Code of Conduct